Monday, May 24, 2010

Cupcakes by Les

While searching the internet for cake decorating ideas, I came upon this web site; Cupcakes by Les.  Her rose and floral designs are stunning.  I emailed her immediately to tell her she's an inspiration.  She thanked me for making her day and explained how she got involved in cake decorating: 

"I just kind of jumped into cake decorating when one of my children was ill & out of school for a few months.  I started decorating cakes and cupcakes to take my mind off of things and quickly discovered that I loved it (and so did my neighbors - free cake! ha,ha).  I began experimenting more with piping and fondant - some things turned out beautiful while others didn't.  :)  But it is a passion that I absolutely love sharing with others!"    

Her skill and creativity are something I aspire to.  Just check these out and be sure to go to her website for more.
                                    
                          
This one was for a bridal shower with the theme: Julie and Julia.
                                           
        Isn't this adorable?
                                          
  And this I want to learn how to do--so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment